Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Film Blog #2

     I really love watching the movie "Precious". These types of movies are always very interesting to me and keep my attention. I like movies that resemble real life struggles and have a real life story line. It was crazy seeing Precious go through life with her abusive mother, I was shocked as to how horrible her mother treated her, and how her life just kept getting worse and worse.
     I could only imagine having her life, I don't know how she managed to wake up every morning. She's very strong, especially for her age.
    Overall this movie is really interesting and it was shocking to see a girl around my age going through so much and handling life pretty much on her own. I never heard of anyone who had to go through life like Precious and I hope I never do, but she is probably the strongest person.
    It was great to finally see Precious smile at the end, and it made me happy that she was happy. Even with her circumstances she finally accepted her life. I feel like you have be very mature to realize how Precious changed from beginning to end and how she grew. Her story was powerful and I believe she was very powerful and grew stronger and stronger as the movie progressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment