Monday, May 11, 2015

Blog #13


      It was really cool seeing Anthony's film. Seeing advanced work from students in our school always amazes me. It's great to know how much dedication and time was spent putting this type of work together.
     Last year I was in film class and we had to write scripts and put short films together, but it was nothing compared to actually producing a big film. I thought what I did last year was difficult, so I can only imagine how much hard work he put into his film "Rebel".
     I was not able to see the entire film because I was at Ms. Senner's office, but from what I did see it was put together really well. The scene cuts were all flowing and didn't look weird or out of place. Also, the effects were really cool. I thought that was very creative and added a nice touch for the scene. Overall you could tell a lot of hard work was put into the film and it was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment